Your Fusion 2 responds to several different finger motions:
- Double tap the side of the Fusion 2 to turn on the screen. (Some have even had success snapping their fingers twice, give it a try!)
- Tap the screen to select.
You'll notice several different screens on your Fusion 2 as you scroll from left to right:
- When the Fusion 2 is turned on, a time/date screen will appear.
- To the right of the time/date screen you will see your activity stat screens for steps, miles, calories, and active minutes.
- To the left of the time/date screen or to the right of the active minutes screen you will see the Apps screen . This allows you to access the various apps on your Fusion 2.
Now, what do all these symbols mean in the Apps screen - let's walk through each one!
- displays the various options to journal. More info on journaling here.
- allows you to turn on and off Do Not Disturb mode - more info on this feature here.
- displays recent notifications received on the device.
- takes you back to the time/date screen.
- allows you to control music. For more info on this function, reference our other FAQ article here.
- accesses the settings screens of the device and provides all sorts of useful functionality like EasyOn wrist rotation (toggles the ability to turn on the screen via wrist rotation), flip screen , restart (turns device off and back on) , and factory reset (wipes device of all data and requires re-pairing) . This section of the device is mostly used for troubleshooting issues, so there's no need to get too acquainted with this.
Note: recent device software has introduced auto-sleep tracking - you no longer need to turn sleep tracking on or off manually, simply wear the tracker to bed and sync it with the app via double tap when you wake up.